F3 & F3 UXO Metal Detector
Trailblazing Mine Detection Technology.
Broad Spectrum Detection.
Detects all metal and minimum metal mines at full sensitivity regardless of the mineralized content of soil including:
- Land Mines
- Unexploded Ordinance (UXO)
- Industry-leading pulse induction Bi-Polar Multi-Period Sensing and Ground Balance technologies.
- Enables operators to not only achieve the highest metal detection sensitivity but also to eliminate false alarms caused by mineralized soil.
- Minimizes risk of initiating magnetic influence mines.
- Designed to prevent an operator accidentally reducing sensitivity.
- ‘Confidence Tone’ during operation.
- Comprehensive Built-In-Test systems to monitor and confirm detector functionality.
- Selectable sensitivity through use of innovative ‘Sensitivity Endcaps’ capable of detecting all metal and minimum metal mines at full sensitivity.
- Quickly and accurately pinpointing targets.
F3 L (L ~ Light Emitting Diodes)
The F3 L is a modified F3, which includes an LED display, and volume controls located on top of the handle assembly.
F3 S & F3 LS (S ~ Sensitivity Adjustment)
The F3 S and F3 LS are modified F3 and F3 L detectors. The S configuration permits a user to customize the sensitivity of the detector via a laptop computer using Minelab supplied software. The advantage of the S configuration is the ability to maximize detector performance in specific ground conditions, against a specific mine threat and within areas of electromagnetic interference. The customized sensitivity is only functional when using a dedicated Yellow Endcap.
The F3 UXO is an F3 detector (any configuration) with a 450mm coil suitable for UXO detection and battle area clearance operations.