MDS-10 Dual Sensor Detector
Ultracompact. Lightweight. Intuitive.
Unrivaled Metal Detection & GPR Performance.
Combines Minelab’s patented Simultaneous Multi-Frequency Digital metal detection technology and proven Ultra-Wide Band Impulse Ground Penetrating Radar to detect all conductive and non-conductive targets including:
- Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs)
- Unexploded Ordinance (UXO)
Eyes Under the Ground.
- Continuous real-time display of Metal Detection and Ground Penetrating Radar detections.
- Ability to pause the graphical image for increased scrutiny of a potential target.
- 3.5 inch waterproof and shockproof QVGA display.
- Compatible with Night Vision Goggles, delivers optimal performance during tactical operations.
Ultracompact & Lightweight. Highly Rugged.
- Extremely compact and lightweight detector to reduce operator fatigue.
- Constructed from impact resistant materials and designed to survive in any operating environment (MIL-STD-810G).
- Waterproof (IP68).
Functionality & Interoperability.
- Easy to operate – even with a gloved hand.
- Comprehensive User Interface is designed for intuitive operation and minimizing operator training requirements.
- Lithium-ion battery often used with Tier 1 military radios (e.g. AN/PRC-152A).
- Optional Pelator headset and Invisio PTT/headset audio adapters are available upon request.