MF5 Metal Detector
The Future of Metal Detection Is in Your Hands
Broad Spectrum Detection.
MF5’s Simultaneous Multi-Frequency Digital metal detection technology finds the most challenging conductive and non-conductive targets including:
- Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs)
- Thin Wires
- Land Mines
- Unexploded Ordinance (UXO)
Less Calibrating, More Searching.
- Ground Balance feature and coil design provides unrivaled target detection in all types of soil – regardless of mineralized content.
- Operates in high electrical interference environments without interference.
Compact & Lightweight. Highly Rugged.
- Reliable, robust and simple to use, allowing an operator to focus on detecting targets.
- Constructed from impact resistant materials and designed to survive in any operating environment (MIL-STD-810G).
- Waterproof (IP68).
- Detection, Pinpoint, and Interrogation Modes allow operators to detect all types of metal and conductive targets.
- Interrogation Mode uses complex interrogation algorithms to provide an operator with target composition – i.e., ferrous, non-ferrous, or carbon rod/thin wire.
Functionality & Interoperability.
- Multiple MF5 detectors can be operated with 3-meter separation distance without interference.
- Infrared LEDs compatible with night vision goggles.
- Optional Pelator headset and Invisio PTT/headset audio adapters available upon request.